Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Haircut





For the last 2 weeks both my husband and mother have been after me to get Lily a haircut. I have been putting it off because I really want her hair to grow long and because I did not want to change her appearance to much. However today I looked at her sweet face and realized that her bangs were starting to cover her eyes and thought, It is time for a haircut. I took Grant to school at 11:00am and then we headed over to the Hairy Elephant for Lilys first official haircut.
When we arrived Lily was sleeping but she woke up as soon as the snip snip of the scissors started however we did manage to get thru the first haircut with ease.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cutie! Glad it went well. And love the squeaky shoes she is wearing! ;)

Sarah said...

Her hair grew so long and she looks like such a big girl with it cut! Such a precious angel!