Saturday, April 7, 2007

Frustrated!!!!

Well, adoption referrals came out for the month of April and Doug and I did not make this cut. I am not even sure if we will make it into the May batch. The only word that truly comes to mind is FRUSTRATED. When we started the paperwork for this little girl the wait was only 6 months, and then it crept up to 10 months and now it is holding steady for 18 months. I do have hope for seeing her picture in either May or June, however at this point who knows.
Tomorrow is Easter sunday and Grant is looking forward to hunting for some Easter eggs. I asked Doug to hide them in some creative places in the backyard and around the house. Hopefully I will get some good pictures and finally learn how to post them.
Have a Blessed Easter Sunday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you are frustrated but the wait will be well worth it when you are holding your beautiful little girl. Keep your chin up. You are one of the strongest people I know. Your dream of a family of four is just around the corner and I can't wait to join in the celebration. Love,Lisa & John.