Saturday, December 8, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things



I thought that I would take a few minutes to post my favorite ornaments for Christmas 2007. The first set speaks for themselves. I ordered the ornamnet "Waiting for Lily" in Novemeber 2005, I thought for sure that I would have ordered the follow up ornament in November 2006. However Lily was not ready for us then and we had to order the First Christmas Home 2007.
The second set are Grants favorites this year, Spongebob, abonible Snowman and one with his name on it. They are true Grant style ornaments.
Sorry for the lame post, however I did want to show off my favs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have to say I LOVE those ornaments! I wish I had some of those for Nate...they're perfect! And tell Grant the Abominable Snowman is one of my favorites too. ha!