Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Shirt Says it All




I bought this shirt about 3 weeks ago at Old Navy. As soon as I saw it, I just had to have it because the statement is so true.
This past week has been a great Lily week for 2 reasons. The first reason is because Lily has been sitting on my lap more and really snuggling into my body and getting comfortable. Before Lily would sit in my lap for maybe 2 to 3 minutes and then want to get down and play, unless of course if I was feeding her a bottle. Lately she really likes to just snuggle and relax, which is just fine with me. The second reason is that Lily has started carry around 2 different stuffed animals (a lovey). The first animal is a little lamb that we named Chloe, I love that name and the second animal is a bunny that was given by my neighbor Hannah so we call her Anna. The fact that she is started to do these things is wonderful because it shows that she is attaching well and bonding.
Please notice the barrets in one of the pics. I love doing hair, when do you think I can bust out the hot rollers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lily or Lilly (not sure how you are spelling it b/c you spell it different in places) is so cute. She looks happy as do you. I bet this will be a fun Christmas for you all. Happy Holidays!
Love Chris Drake (Seattle, WA)