Friday, January 18, 2008

Long Time No Blog



Hello Everybody!!
I hope everyone who reads this had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
I know that I have not been very good at updating this blog, life was a little crazy around the holidays, but I promise to be better about posting pictures.
Grant had good holiday, santa was very good to him. I think his favorite gifts were his Lincoln Logs, remote control dinosaur, his light up light saber and his cd player. Grant loves to listen to music and will play his Kidzz Bopp cd daily. I already have to tell him to turn the volume down. He is also getting really excited to start kindergarten in the fall. He will be going all day from 8:45 to 3:15. I am excited yet a little emotional for him to be starting elementary school. It seems loike only yesterday that he was born and now I am sending him off to school. Time is just flying.
My little Lily Jane is doing wonderful!! She is walking all over the place, blowing kissses, saying a few words, looking at books. She copys everything somebody does, smiles all the time and laughs out loud. She is a true blessing! Lily did great over the Holiday and did not get to overwhelmed. Her favorite gifts were, and activity chair, a play piggy bank, and her scooter. This should be a great summer because she loves the outdoors and just walking around and exploring.
Doug is doing good, still working a ton of hours. However he takes care of his children on Weds and Thurs evenings when I work so he does spend a good amount of alone time with them.
I am doing good as well, just trying to keep up with 2 kiddos, keep some what clean house and work at St joes is very trying. I just do my best to keep my priorities staright.
So keep checking in and I will keep posting pictures.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Well it's about time! LOVE those pigtails and those smiles. Hard to believe how long the wait was, yet how quickly time now flies doesn't it? Although just sign up to adopt again, life will then slow down in to many ways.. ;-) haha!

Kate said...

Ihave checked on your site for some time now. Love the update especially the pic of Lily Jane. You did her hair great! or was that Doug?..........he he he I doubt he practced on a Barbie like you. Can't wait to se ya'll out in the cul de sac. Winter can be so long with the cold temps. I miss chatting with neighbors.
k-

Sarah said...

Those pigtails are priceless! Her big brother looks so proud. She just get more gorgsous everytime I see pictures. I am looking forward to Lily and Grace seeing eachother again