Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Egg Foo Young Hunt


This morning Children's Hope Adoption agency had a Easter party and egg hunt. I was on the fence about going because Lily was not in a very good mood this am and we were all kinda tired from such a busy week. However, at the last minute I decided to go ahead and take Grant and Lily and hope that we would manage to be in better moods and see some friends. I am so glad that we went, the kids had a wonderful time and really enjoyed hunting for eggs and I was able to see my friends.
The picture posted is the sign in front of the agency, it was the only pic I could get of the two of them together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could've been there with you! I got Nate's Easter basket and will post it soon on my blog. What a fun time! So is Lily testing you lately like Nate is with us? He suddenly refuses to walk into any public place now when he gets out of the car..throws himself on the ground crying. Yesterday we both were holding each of his hands as he was crying and dragging his feet behind him. I could see the caption on that photo in my mind, "Noooo! Don't make me go to church!" ha! Once we get in there, he gets distracted and suddenly he's happy and walking where HE wants to go. Go figure!

Sarah said...

How adorable- We'll see this Sunday how Grace does with the Easter egg hunt- should be interesting. She does not like to be dirty, so I hope the eggs are hidden in "clean" places! I second Denise's post about throwing themselves down on the ground when they don't get what they want. We usally try to ignore her and she decides to get up and go on with life.