Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss



This week many schools are celebrating the Cat in the Hats Birthday and the childcare center that Grant and Lily attend is no exception. On Monday Lily attended daycare while Grant stayed home to deal with the flu. While she was there the cooks served Green Eggs and Ham casserole plus green jello for desert. Let me just say that the dirty diapers I have been changing are absolutely, insanely disgusting. Lily has had 3 to 4 blowouts since this morning, they are so bad that i had to change her clothes as well as her diaper. So, in honor of Dr Seuss and the cat in the hat here is my saying;

I like to change poopy diapers you see.
Poopy diapers are fun to me.

I change them, change them everyday.
You too, would like to change them I say.

I like to change diapers filled with green eggs and ham.
These diapers would even nauseate Sam I Am

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the poem.
kate

Shannon said...

Oh you are funny! but GROSS!! hehe! I am working on being done w/ diapers, think it can happen w/ a spicy girl? ;-)