Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Big Thank You!


A big shout out to John for taking time out of his busy day to watch and hang out with Grant, while I ran an errand today. Lily was sleeping during the time I was gone, otherwise it would have been and hour of screaming and I like John too much to put him Through all that. I guess what I am trying to say is that Lily still has a hard time with some people that she does not see on a regular basis. I hope in time she will be more accepting however I will continue to be patient and let her come around in due time.
In case your wondering, Grant is not drinking beer as it appears in the picture. We have rules about drinking around here and I think that 6 is a little young to be consuming alcohol. However his mother has been known to have a cocktail or two on the patio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh...Look at those 2 studs!!!
Jess