Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lily Gets A Trim




I know long time no blog. What can I say we have been busy here at the Sattazahn house. Today I took Lily to get her hair trimmed although I am letting it grow long. This past June I had my hairstylist Kim cut it into a bob because Lily would not keep any bows or pigtails in her hair. Needless to say the bob made her look like a Chinese Dora. Lily now likes to have bows and pigtails in her hair and every morning she picks out the bow of the day. Lily also watches me put on makeup and fix my hair in the morning and she insist on doing the same. She is such a little character.

3 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

Too cute!! She is getting so big! How is Grant liking school?

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. I haven't seen you guys in forever. (Harper has that same dress, and if it was up to her, I think she'd wear it every single day.)

Shannon said...

Awww, adorable! I am so jelous of that hair! Can't wait to see if Mavery's is that thick and beautiful! Tell me again what is the "chinese secret?"! hehe! Glad to see some new posts up, was getting worried about you. Oh and tell Doug good shopping, the doll is to sweet! Someday she will love it i am sure.