Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lily's Gift



Doug returned from a week long buisness trip in Brazil today and of course he came bearing gifts. I was given some bath gel and body lotion, Grant was given a Nike Brazilian soccer ball and Lily received this doll. She is a chinese doll dressed in a lady bug outfit and she is adorable. However Lily is a little freaked out by her. She won't hold her or even sit next to her so I can take a picture of the 2 sitting by each other. I decided to put the doll up in the closet for awhile untill Lily is a little older.

2 comments:

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

What a cool doll! That's funny he found it in Brazil. lol! Lily will appreciate it later. Nate gets freaked out about certain things too...(you read my post about the Pooh sofa). I love Lily's hair. It's so thick and beautiful. She is such a pretty little lady!

Anonymous said...

That is one freaky lookin' doll. Totally understand why you think it is scary looking, Lily.