Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Scarey Skeleton





As I mentioned before Grant is all about horror and this costume is no exception. When Lily saw him she was so scared she shook with sheer fright. Both Doug and I had to calm her down and reassure her that it was her brother and not some psycho skeleton. Needless to say Grant had a wonderful time at Halloween. I have to give John Sharky a big shout out and Thank You for coming over and handing out candy. John is the one dressed up like a cowboy or a member of the Village People. Having John over allowed the four us to go door to door with the kids and mingle with the other neighbors.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Stuart was a little freaked (I think)by Grant and all the other skeletons on Halloween. He just wanted to follow them around. Maybe he was more intrigued. Not sure.

k-