Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday Night Fun !?!?





Saturday night Grant went over to his fiend's house for a sleep over. I didn't really feel like leaving the house so Lily and I did the dishes and deep cleaned the refridgerator. I know it sounds crazy but we actually had fun. Lily really enjoys helping me do things around the house, as a matter of fact she is more likely to rinse dishes instead of watching a dvd. Sometimes it is fun, but sometimes it can be kind of cumbersome, especially when I just need to get things done. I hope everyone who reads this blog had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great time with family and ate a lot of yummy food.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! Garce loves doing the dishes after dinner too. Mostly just playing in the water but she is getting better! Now if she was just tall enought to vaccuum!

Gina (Caleeo) said...

WOW - you REALLY cleaned the refrigerator! She is such a cute little helper!

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed that you cleaned your refrigerator...and for FUN! I can't believe how big Lily is getting, she looks so much older in these photos. I'm so glad that you guys had a fun Thanksgiving & that Grant was able to learn a new "game" :-)

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

Hey you want to come over and clean mine? I hate that chore! Nate likes to help do dishes too. If I'm not watching, he'll grab something breakable and try to put it away. It's cute when he picks up a cast iron skillet and says "WHOA! HEAVY!"

Kate said...

Love your little helper. Keep it up Renee (Rene) not sure how to spell it...
You're a great mom.
k-