Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Early Morning Fun




This morning after getting Grant on the bus, Lily and I decided to play out back. Although the weather was a little on the chilly side we are trying to give Sydney a lot of attention and play time. Poor Sydney Dog misses Ringo so much. I think Sydney, Doug and Grant are really missing him. I also miss him however, I don't miss him being miserable, depressed and suffering. I hope I don't sound heartless, but those last 2 weeks were very hard on me watching his health decline.
I am so ready for spring, I know everyone in the St. Louis area is.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! The kids look like the perfect angels they are!!! Love it!

Julie Krisanic

Gina (Caleeo) said...

Sounds like a nice way to spend the morning!

Sarah said...

You made he right decision for Ringo. It was his time. Miss Lily looks so adorable! Her hair is so thick- I wish Grace has that head of hair too.

Tugrul ve Rachel OZDEMIR said...

Love your pictures- LOVE your blog- so beautiful- you do such a great job!! Has a nice ring to it "Family of Four" :) You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys out today. Turned out to be a beautiful day! Sorry to hear about your losses these past few weeks. Hopefully, spring can bring a little sunshine back into your hears.

a little leprechaun said...

I can not believe how big Lily is getting!!! What great pics!

Jen said...

We are excited to get outside today, too...it is suppose to be beautiful! Looks like Lily had fun!

Anonymous said...

Is Lily talking more now? How is her personality developing? Is she still a quite observer or is she becoming more adventurous? I love to hear more about the cutie! Looks like you guys are having some fun in the sun. I can't wait for spring too.

Chris Drake