Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday September 4 Update




Just a quick update to let everyone know that life is getting somewhat back to normal and into a routine. Lily has finally started sleeping through the night, unless she is having teething issues or a bad dream. Grant has started preschool and still continues to go to daycare 2 days a week. Doug is back at work full force and I am getting use to the stay at home mom role.
Lily seems to be a very happy baby who enjoys crawling around and exploring, loves to be outside on her swing and watches every move her big brother makes.

2 comments:

Kate said...

cute . . . cute . . . cute . . .

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee this is Wahid. I still haven't seen the baby! I love your blog and I hope you update it with more pics of Lily!

I'll see you around!