Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Update September 18




So sorry about the confusing post. I started to upload pics and blog however the dogs distracted me and I could not remember where I was in the process. As most of you know I am not savvy in the computer area of life.
I just want to give an update on life here at eaglebrooke, Lily is doing wonderful and she is wanting to walk so bad. In some ways I am excited for her to walk and then in other ways I want to keep her a baby a little longer. It has been 6 weeks since she joined our family and she has blossomed so much. She laughs out loud, wants to be in our arms all the time and studies anything and everything around her.
Grant is staying busy as well, almost too busy. I don't think that he gets nearly enough sleep anymore. Grant has issues with sleeping by himself and claims that he is afraid of the "Aliens". We explain over and over that he is safe and that no one is going to get him. However we need sleep also and usually end up letting him sleep with us. I know what you are thinking, we are suckers.
All in all things are going very well. Enjoy the pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee,
Man she is so darling. Wont it be fun to celebrate her first bday together. I bet you feel complete now? How old is Grant now? I was thinking he was older than preschool age? I thought he was in first grade by now?
You should post these things on the blogger. Also post where the pics are taking. Like the one with Lilly by some big rock or something?? Is that at the park. hope all is well. drop me an email sometime please. luv ya
Chris Drake