Monday, February 9, 2009

A Big THANK YOU!!!!!!!!



Although this is the first time I have blogged about her or posted her picture, I have to give a Big Shout Out to my niece Jessica. I am so proud of her and all of her accomplishments as of lately. When I first met Jessica she was about 7 years old and 9 years old when I married Doug. I have had the privilege to watch her grow up, graduate high school and college, land her first professional job and blossom into an incredible, dependant, kind and caring woman.
Jessica is always there to help out Doug and I with babysitting or dog sitting. The best part is that she doesn't just do it to help us, Jessica truly enjoys spending time with Grant and Lily. She will take her youngest cousins to the mall or the Zoo or even to the park. This past Sunday, Jessica and her grandma Mary Jane (Doug's mom) came over to the house at 6:45am to hang out with the kiddos so I could work my shift at the hospital. John, Grants super hero, joined in the fun around 9:00am and they all went to the Science Center. They had a wonderful time, but boy did they look exhausted. I just can't thank Jess enough for being the wonderful person that she is. I also want to add that she will do crafts with the kids and helped Grant put together a scrap book of pictures and activities that he did while Doug and I were in China adopting Lily. I don't think she knows how much that book means to Grant and I. As a matter of fact, we look at it once a week so he can tell me all the stories behind the pictures.
Happy Birthday Jess----we all Love you

2 comments:

Don and Denise Sullivan said...

What an awesome neice! How cool to have a scrapbook like that and what a great keepsake.

a little leprechaun said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!! Hope it's a great one!!