Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Road Trippin !!!!!!!!





This past weekend the Sattazahn family decided to take a road trip to the Great Wolf Lodge in Kansas City, Kansas. A three day getaway to just hang out as our little family of four to celebrate Valentines Day and reconnect.
The Great Wolf Lodge is a resort type of establishment that has a indoor and outdoor water park, a video arcade and a place called the Cub Club where kiddos can go and play games, play with toys and make crafts. Needless to say, Grant and Lily had a wonderful time swimming, playing and making crafts. Doug and I had a nice time also, however we came home exhausted. Now we need an adult vacation with no kids, no crafts and no video arcades. I am thinking of late nights, sleeping in late, taking in a good movie and lots and lots of adult beverages.
The pictures shown are of Grant and Lily, plus Flat Stanley just before leaving. The kids playing in the pool and playing bingo. The last one is of course, a big bear that people can sit in.

3 comments:

a little leprechaun said...

oh my goodness! I am cracking up! I have their flyer on my nightstand!! Chad & I were thinking of going there to get rid of the winter blahs!! Too funny! You'll have to tell me all about it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like the kiddos had a lot of fun. We need to keep that place in mind for future vacations.

Tugrul ve Rachel OZDEMIR said...

Great idea!! Where do find all your energy and ideas?! What neat memories- kids grow up so fast- I know i can't believe by nieces and nephews are teenagers- they were babies yesterday...I promise you!! I think they had to of skipped a few years- I don't know what happened!! Cool to take little trips like this- puts the breaks on a little bit-:)