Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ready Or Not China Here We Come!!!

So this will be my last post before flying to china in less than 12 hours. I am packed with all the important things such as documents, money, food, clothes, medicines, baby clothes, hair bows, bottles and diapers. I am psyched and ready to go.
But, how does a mother leave one child to travel across the world to get another child?? This past week has been very emotional for me to deal with that question. The answer that I can best give is that I trust in the Lord and everyone around me. I know with all my heart grant will be in excellent care. As a matter of fact, I think all the grandparents are looking forward to spending time with him and making special memories with him. I have handwritten notes for everyday of the week for him and I will call him and email him pictures of his new little sister. So today is the first day I can say "I am ready and China here we come". Besides I have a daughter waiting for me and I am going to get her and bring her home.
I will be posting from china so look for some new pictures.

4 comments:

SWEDERSKES said...

GOOD LUCK-DON'T WORRY ABOUT GRANT OR THE PUPS-WE'LL HAVE THEM ALL CORRUPTED BY THE TIME YOU GET BACK-SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS.

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Drake Family said...

I am so happy for you. I cant wait to see an update with pics.
Miss ya Chris

dana & curtis said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! God has truly blessed you with 2 wonderful children! You are in for it now! See you soon. PS your plants are fine.